The view of life from a 10-year old's perspective; my description of what happens around me
Monday, July 11, 2011
Retirement Community Pool
Have you ever been to the pool at a retirement community? I spent a few days at my great uncle's retirement community. The pool there is beautiful. But, something strange goes on there. In the shallow area, all the ladies form a circle as they dangle like wet noodles from their noodles. They stay in that formation gossiping for hours. I swam by them one time and they said, "Can you please swim more gently and not splash us?" You can't swim gently, unless you want to drown. While everyone is swimming, the management plays music. I suspect that under the water, the ladies' feet are moving to the music. I call the hot tub the crock pot because even on hot days the inhabitants go and sit in it. I can imagine them just cooking. If you want to share your own experience, you can type a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment