Monday, June 13, 2011

Miss Laura

Master Jason, me and Miss Laura
Some teachers are fair some are not. Miss Laura is completely fair.She treats every one equally. Miss Laura is one of my instructors at Taekwondo.   I don't know why she  likes me so much.  She's slightly strict but she's nice at the same time.  Miss Laura has short, salt and pepper hair.  She's almost always smiling.  She says she's a grandma but it's hard to believe.  She eagerly took part of her break time once to give me a private lesson.  She also helped me by giving me some tips to break my board at Taekwondo graduation.  Every time she sees me, she goes out of her way to come say hi.  At graduation she stood there and demonstrated how to do the kick and did the movements with me.  I felt a little less nervous with her there.  I just wish she could teach my level.  I have just three more belts to earn until I'm in a level that she teaches.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on graduating Cassie!! I am so proud of you. Miss Laura must be really special!! Remember how much I love you. I hope you can come visit me sometime!! I would LOVE THAT!!

    Ant Susan

    ReplyDelete