Sunday, November 18, 2012

Not quite right......

  Is Cassidy or Cassie really that hard to pronounce?!?!
  I have some teachers that sort of need to relearn their letter sounds. I have many names in my classes, like.....
   1. Quesadilla
   2.Casey
   3. Ca
And many other variations. (how does Cassidy seem at all like Quesadilla?!) I am utterly sick of not being called by my name. But I'm not the only one. Theres a girl named Mikala that now responds to C! Another girl named Eliy is called Elala!
   Names are not the only thing this teacher messes up on.... she thinks that our alphabet was written by the native americans, that Timbukto is a country, and that all the explorers were criminals and that their countries sent them to get rid of them!
  The teacher also can't explain dirrections and randomly trails off!
   "ok take your index card and.... you be Queen Elizebeth and you Elala...... write your name and what would Queen Victoria say...... Hey you! Put your feet down! Go sit in my chair if yours is so uncomfortable!..... Jessie, (her computer!) attack....." meanwhile no one is talking. "Everyone be quiet! I'm sick of you talking while I'm talking!!"
   This is how every class is...At least it gives us something to laugh at!

No comments:

Post a Comment