The view of life from a 10-year old's perspective; my description of what happens around me
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Nature
Tonight while I was taking a walk with my Mom we spotted a rabbit. It sat there staring at us out of the corner of its eye until a car honked. Then it turned and ran away with its little cottontail waving goodbye to us. We also found huge bushes of honeysuckle. We picked some and drank the nectar. We took some flowers home and put them in a little cup. Those flowers definitely mean Spring. On the way back I saw several worms crawling around on the sidewalk. So, I gently picked them up and placed them in the grass. (That's hard to do when they're so close to the ground and so squirmy.) We watered our tomato plants until there were huge puddles around them. I'm looking forward to planting flowers this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! Sounds like a lovely evening!
ReplyDelete